Sunday, November 09, 2008

Why Blogging was not for me?

I've tried some excuses to not writing a blog. Here are some:

1)Everything seems too obvious to be written.
2)The ones that are not obvious to me, I dont understand at all - and I prefer to save everybody else from another half-assed opinion.
3)I am too private - You cant speak all that you think - not especially if your thinking is self-admittedly too contrived,bit perverted and often very direct.
Conclusions are sometimes more acceptable than the path of reasoning one took to arrive at'em.
4)You keep changing - what I was y'day, I despise today.
5)You've a broad interest(attention-deficit?) - the blog may never have any focus.
6)Should I wash my daily linen in public?
7)What if people draw conclusions(find out?) about you from your writing?
8)Where do you begin?

Well, the real reason turns out to be that I'm laazzyyy!!

"Always be ready to speak your mind, and a base man will avoid you." - Proverbs of Hell, William Blake.

No comments:

Post a Comment